[Pmwiki-users] [ANN] A new release of FormTemplateSystem is available

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Mon Dec 8 08:13:42 CST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 12:46:14PM +0100, Carlo Strozzi wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 09:46:53PM -0600, John Feezell wrote:
> > Carlo, thanks for the note.
> >
> > For the present I want to keep a tight control over code development.
> > After I am sure that the code is very stable and does what I desire for
> > the FTS, I'll consider other copyright options.

Hmm. Just butting in here ... "other copyright options" isn't
applicable. It's how you allow your copyrighted work to be used that's
the problem. The code is still copyright to you (John) unless you assign
it to someone else. Just like PmWiki is copyright Patrick Michaud. And
do you think that Patrick doesn't have tight control over code
development? I think several people on this list can attest to just how
tightly Patrick controls pmwiki development.

my Cents $two;

-Scott

P.S.  BTW, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html for all sorts of
      info about the GPL.