[Pmwiki-users] Getting rid of pagename=... in the URL

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 4 18:55:12 CST 2003

Mod_rewrite can be a good solution if it's enabled and you can get it
to work--let us know how things turn out (or let me know if you want
any help with mod_rewrite).  I've done a bit of playing with
mod_rewrite and made it work on a few systems, but it, like everything
else, appears to be largely system-configuration dependent.

Pm