[Pmwiki-users] Spellchecking?

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Dec 2 15:52:13 CST 2003

On 3 Dec 2003, John Rankin wrote:

> A couple of options I'm aware of:
>
> If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows, there is
> http://www.hotlingo.com/
>
> If you use Mac OS X, the Omniweb browser has built-in spell checking.

I use Linux with Opera as the browser. However, I realized that since I do
most writing in Emacs with pmwiki-mode, that's where I want the spell
checking anyway. So I'll just add something to pmwiki-mode instead, that
allows me to use some standard spellchecker under Linux.

/Christian

PS. When I do use Windows, I use Opera there as well. I can't stand IE.

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr