[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki on IIS

bernhard@weichel21.de bernhard
Sat Aug 30 01:00:51 CDT 2003

Patrick has once modified pmwiki such that it works on servers that
do not AcceptPathInfo. The first version was controlled by customization.
Later he had added an autodetect for this situation.
It seems to work also on IIS.

He also had added a feature that rewrites the generated URL to fix the
two "?". I wonder why it does not work.

Bernhard