[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki can't process your request!

Glenn Rice Glenn_Rice
Mon Aug 25 00:57:08 CDT 2003

> Does anyone have any other ideas for fixing this?

Please ignore my previous message, I managed to fix it myself!

I went back and following through the pmwiki.php file and found the
directory it wanted and created it myself; and then set the permissions
to 777 to allow it to create .flock file.

One small question: should I leave the wiki.d directory with permissions
of 777 or should I set it to something else?

Glenn