[Pmwiki-users] Question regarding setup of webserver.

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Aug 19 17:41:28 CDT 2003

Hi

I've been setting up a PmWiki-site at http://wiki.lyx.org and going to
these URIs work and all show Main.HomePage:
	http://wiki.lyx.org
	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php
	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Unfortunately, I get an error 404 if I try this URI:
	http://wiki.lyx.org/Main/HomePage

Do any of you know if this is possible to achieve? I've looked at about 20
PmWiki-sites, and haven't found this to work anywhere.

But it should be possible, a MoinMoin-site (http://wiki.dotgnu.org/), has
this working fine.

Has anyone done this, or has any ideas on how it is done?

/Christian

PS. Unfortunately I don't have details of the current
web-server configuration, since I don't have an account on the machine.

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44		http://www.md.kth.se/~chr