[Pmwiki-users] frame

erik de wild erik.dewild
Sun Aug 10 16:50:37 CDT 2003

I recently started using PMwiki and its a great tool to make and
maintain a low budget, maintainable and good looking website. I have a
lot of question but this is, with the other question I posted, at the
top. I use webmenu and flexlayout.

Is there a procedure or add-in to get a frame  for the text of the site
(something like the frame of the edit screen) so the header and the menu
doesn't roll of the screen. If you know it can't be done or you know how
to put the text in a frame please post a message.

With friendly regards,

Erik de Wild
open standards, opens source, open mind