[Pmwiki-users] Newbie questions?

Crisses crisses
Sun Aug 10 13:08:39 CDT 2003

>   6. Now you have a copy of the help/info stuff on the new page.  You
>      can now edit the original home page to have an "About..." link to
> the
>      new page instead of the text itself.

Double check that the links work, just in case -- I think all the links
on that page specify the group name, so they should all navigate just
fine, regardless of which group the About page ends up in...

Crisses
----
Remember that if you prefer lovers who have been properly beaten up by
life, you are inevitably going to end up with some pretty fucked-up
in-laws.