[Pmwiki-users] Weird behaviour using Konqueror with Pmwiki
Sun Aug 10 06:31:55 CDT 2003
While trying to work out another bug, I was trying to use the browser
Konqueror with PmWiki. This was Konqueror 3.0.0-12 (using KDE 3.0.0-10)
on RedHat 7.3.
To cause a weird behaviour, do as follows:
* Start with a "fresh" konqueror (I just killed all kde-processes and
removed the direcotry ~/.kde). Otherwise problems may not occurs as
* Open a page, say http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox with
Konqueror and do some editing.
* Open a different page, say
and do some editing.
* Open a the page again and try to do some editing. However, this time the
changes are not saved...
* Go back and edit the first page. This worked for me once, then when I
again tried to edit it, the change wasn't save...
I don't know if this is just a problem with Konqueror's cache
functionality, or if it's something else.
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44 http://www.md.kth.se/~chr
More information about the pmwiki-users