[Pmwiki-users] http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/DiffAndPatchForWindows

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Aug 1 08:11:47 CDT 2003

About a week or so ago someone posted a very nice document
at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/DiffAndPatchForWindows
describing how the GNU diff(1) and patch(1) utilities could be
installed on a Windows system.

Unfortunately, last night while putting together the i18n package
I accidentally clobbered a few of the files containing wiki pages,
and although I had backups for most of them, I didn't have this
one.

Could someone re-create that page for me, or a page like it?  It was
really useful.  I'll even add it to the PmWiki documentation and make
it part of the standard distribution, so it won't be lost.  (Actually,
I'm hoping to find time in the near future to create several FAQ pages
that would easily link to useful resources like this one.)

Thanks in advance!