[Pmwiki-users] Config Question

Al Billings boreas
Fri Aug 1 01:43:01 CDT 2003

Hello all,

 I just joined the list.

 I set up a PMWiki this evening and I'm having a problem.

 Everything works fine except that if I try to add more than one
'include_once' statement to my local.php, I wind up seeing the following
error in my web browser looking at my site:

 Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_INCLUDE_ONCE in
/usr/www/users/mimir/ogdoadic/wiki/local.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/www/users/mimir/ogdoadic/wiki/local.php:27) in
/usr/www/users/mimir/ogdoadic/wiki/index.php on line 346

 If I have only one "include_once" statement (regardless of which file that
I point to) it works fine. I've tried looking in the documentation about
whether you can only have one "include_once" and I don't see anything.

 Al