[Pmwiki-users] utilizing pgcust.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Wed Apr 30 13:24:24 CDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Bernhard.Weichel at t-online.de wrote:

> I tried to utilize pgcust.php in order to have a different $PageHeaderFmt
> for the main page.
>
> It works only if the page is called with the full uri
> (localhost/wiki/Main/Homepage)
>
> It does not work if I use (localhost/wiki)
>
> note that I have renamed pmwiki.php to index.php

Ummm, I think that if you use localhost/wiki it should redirect
your browser to localhost/wiki/Main/HomePage.  Is it not doing that?

Also, I'm not sure that pmwiki.php works properly if renamed to
index.php -- it may not be able to set the script directory and
other variables correctly.  I'll have to try it out later tonight
and see what it does.

Finally, you could try adding

   if ($pagename=="") $pagename=$DefaultPage;

just before you call the pgcust.php script.