[Pmwiki-users] update to upload script

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Apr 19 16:50:22 CDT 2003

I just made a fairly important update to the upload.php script and
released it as pmwiki-0.4.16.  The previous version didn't correctly
handle the $UploadUrlFmt variable (specifying the url location of the
upload directory).

I've also changed the upload form so that it incorporates a page
called PmWiki.UploadQuickReference which contains instructions about
uploading/attaching files as well as the list of available attachments.

I've also added a $UploadFormTarget variable, which specifies the name
of the browser window in which the upload form should be displayed instead
of the current window which clicking on a link to a non-existent attachment.

The whole upload feature desperately needs some extremely well-written
installation instructions or improvements in the installation procedure
itself.  As it is now, getting the directories and permissions correct
seems to be a bit tricky for new administrators. :-(