[Pmwiki-users] Re: Need help with markup

Glenn Blalock gblalock at clearsource.net
Sat Oct 19 10:23:02 CDT 2002

I've followed this discussion with interest.  I can't contribute to the
discussion about what will / won't / could / should be the markup you
use for this.  However, as a Wiki user, I too find needs for the kinds
of table control this addition would provide.  When / how will this be
released / added?

Glenn