[Pmwiki-users] Re: Need help with markup

Jessica Tishmack jessica at cbi.tamucc.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:56:11 CDT 2002

So far, I like this the best...however, I like the "nextrow" as a
separator with it's own [[]].  This seems to be the most self-explanatory
if a user saw this without reading formatting instructions.

     [[table]]
     [[cell]] Here is cell one
     [[cell]] Here is cell two
     [[cell align='right']] Here is cell three, right aligned
     [[nextrow]]
     [[cell align='center']]Here is cell one on the second row
     [[cell colspan='2']]
       Here is the second cell on the second row, spanning two columns
     [[tableend]]