[Pmwiki-users] Restore feature

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:57:40 CST 2002

On 20 Nov 2002, John Rankin wrote:

> Pm wrote:
> > On pmichaud.com I've moved the location of the "Restore" link so that
> > it appears between revisions instead of in a revision's dateline.
>
> --
> My thesaurus came up with 'Revert' which I think is quite apt. JR
> --

Revert sounds nice--maybe I'll switch to it.

> > Also, I think I've corrected the </td> </tr> bug that John Rankin noticed
> > (but I'm not entirely sure of this).
>
> FWIW: iCab now just warns about <FONT>, "The tag <FONT> should no longer
> be used since HTML 4.0." JR

Hmmph.  iCab is just being annoying there.  FONT is a valid tag in the
HTML 4.01 Transitional DTD (which is what PmWiki specifies as the document
type definition for the HTML it produces).  iCab ought to be able to
check a document against the specification the document claims to conform to.
:-)