[Pmwiki-users] WikiTrail loops

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Tue Nov 5 23:32:27 CST 2002

In http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/TrailScenario, John Rankin
suggested WikiTrail loops--i.e., having a set of pages loop back
on themselves, as opposed to having a definite beginning and end.  (I'm moving
the topic to pmwiki-users.)

Actually, the existing WikiTrail implementation accommodates this already;
just place the first StopOnTheTrail page at both the beginning and the end
of the list on the TrailPage, and you create a trail "ring"
instead of a simple start->finish trail.

(In case anyone is curious, I'm not going to worry about the case where
a stop appears multiple times in the middle of the TrailPage list.  :-)