[pmwiki-users-de] IncludeXML does not include the xml source

Boris Mitschke LJ-Cell at gmx.de
Sa Mai 19 07:08:39 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I tried to include the IncludeXML-Feature of pmwiki. Finally, I edited the mainpage and tried to include my valid xml and xsl files, but all I got is this error message:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 62 and td in Entity, line: 113 in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki03\cookbook\includexml.php on line 66

The Sourcecode of the mainpage looks like this:

(:includexml xml=stdplan.xml xsl=stdplan.xsl:)

Can anyone help me? I did not find any answer to this problem in the WWW yet. This behavior seems to be quite amazing, isn´t it?

Thanks!

Best regards

Boris Mitschke