[Pmwiki-users-de] pmichaud.com, pmwiki.org moved to new hosting service

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jan 23 15:44:20 EST 2005

This is a brief note to let people to know that over the weekend
pmichaud.com and pmwiki.org have switched to a new web hosting
provider, so there may be a few changes.

After months of struggling to get my webhosting provider to get
mail and mailing lists to work properly, and watching the PmWiki
site get slower and slower, this weekend I decided to just
switch to a new provider altogether.  I've completed most of
the migration, but I may have missed a few things, and some
things may be different, so let me know anything you may find
that looks like it might need to be fixed.

As always, comments and questions can go to <pmichaud at pobox.com>,
the pmwiki-users mailing list, or entered in the PmWiki Issue Tracking
System at http://www.pmwiki.org/PITS .

As part of the migration I also moved the mailing lists and their
archives.  The subscriber lists have been moved also, but my
previous webhosting provider doesn't grant sufficient privileges
for me to be able to retain individuals' mailing list passwords or
settings.  As a result, you may wish to review your subscription
options for the various mailing lists:

   http://pmichaud.com/mailman/options/pmwiki-users
   http://pmichaud.com/mailman/options/pmwiki-announce
   http://pmichaud.com/mailman/options/pmwiki-users-de

(If you see an "Error: No address given" message for any of the
above links, you can ignore it.)

Overall, I think the changes will result in vast improvements over
what we've been having.  As always, comments, questions, and
suggestions are welcome.  Thanks again for your help and understanding,

Pm