[pmwiki-devel] PmForm Q?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Aug 12 05:47:51 PDT 2024

On 12/08/2024 14:04, Simon wrote:
> I'm scratching at straws here, is it possible that PmForm truncates
> the name token from the input tag
> e.g.
> <input type="checkbox" name="enableSRTBL" value="true"
> id="enableSRTBLShow">
>
> is returned (thru ExtensionHub) as
> $conf ['=conf'][0]['enableSRTB']
> (note the last character is truncated)?

Um, ExtensionHub doesn't use PmForm.

ExtensionHub shouldn't truncate the field names. However, while working
on an extension, if you modify a field name, and a value with a
different name was previously saved, the old value will appear in $conf.

In such a case, just repost the configuration form, and the old value
will be cleared.

BTW note the difference between $conf['FieldName'] and
$conf['=conf'][0]['FieldName']. The former is the one calculated for the
current page; the latter is one of the saved configurations.

Petko