[pmwiki-devel] Blank home page

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:20:20 PDT 2022

I've just been notified that https://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php displays
a page with no content (but does show the skin), but that, say  Tararua
Tramping Club | Tararua Tramping Club (ttc.org.nz)
<https://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TTC/HomePage> (the default) works
just fine.

I've no idea if this happened recently or a while ago, as my bookmarks
generally include the full path. I did do the latest upgrade recently.

A quick look at trouble shooting suggests the character sets, but I'm not
sure thats this issue.
I am seeing this error
[17-Oct-2022 08:17:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  preg_replace_callback():
Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 256 in
/home/ttcorgnz/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 2183
Any thoughts would be most welcome

ngā mihi

Simon