[pmwiki-devel] testing auth level in a recipe

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:58:19 PDT 2022

Hi,

The following code defines a markup variable that you may use in a
test to render content accordingly:

=====8<- - - - -
function PmWikiAuthLevel($pagename) {
  global $AuthLevels;
  SDV($AuthLevels, array('admin', 'edit', 'read'));
  foreach($AuthLevels as $level)
    if(RetrieveAuthPage($pagename, $level, false, READPAGE_CURRENT))
return $level;
  return '(none)';
}
$FmtPV['$AuthLevel'] = 'PmWikiAuthLevel($pn)';

Regards,