[pmwiki-devel] ☑Family of 5 Upset After Being Forced to Leave JetBlue Flight

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Thu Jul 20 03:57:56 CDT 2017

Greetings,

A family of five claim JetBlue demanded they depart an aircraft, leaving them stranded without an http://anchorfellowship.net/woundx.php?8988

Best wishes, John Rigdon

From: pmwiki-devel [mailto:pmwiki-devel at pmichaud.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:57 AM
To: jrigdon at researchonline.net
Subject: That should be a safety.

That would be John Smedley for ya.  He is honestly terrible at  games and usually  just spawns in an M4  and  mows everybody down as we have  seen on  streams and such. I couldn't see Smed surviving  very  long  in a game  like this. He really  says a lot of stuff that  rambles up  the community  and isn't necessarily true  about these games. A rule set was  that  all bases would degrade  or  become unlocked when you die. As  we have seen in streams,  it  takes a really long  time  to build a base. If you build  that  base, and have tons of gear in said base,  you are going to value  it.  And want to live longer.  Same thing in rule sets  not  like that. If  I have  a hunting rifle  (Probably my weapon of choice) and a bunch  of  food  with a big backpack.  I'm going to like  the gear, and not  want to die.  I could  see  my  self living for weeks  and sometimes months in H1Z1. However,  i  do  not see John Smedley doing that. And that would be why he said that. But i don't think it is true.