[pmwiki-devel] Spaced Categories

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Wed Mar 30 10:29:19 CDT 2016

Sometimes I use the custom $Links variable to list all the front links on a page - so restricting that to the links to Category pages was easy.

I wish I knew a way to list Category links for pages that don’t exist, but that seems to be beyond pagelist’s capabilities. Maybe it could be done through a custom recipe that manipulates the content of the $Links variable to extract strings for which pages don’t exist. Unfortunately, that would be a challenge to do - at least for me.

Randy