[pmwiki-devel] Error message

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jul 10 05:35:47 CDT 2015

When you save the file, the encoding/charset should be either
cp1252/Windows1252 or UTF-8 without Byte Order Mark.

Also, double check that you not have any spaces, characters or line
breaks before the first <?php of that file.

Finally, when you transfer the files, tell your FTP manager to use text
mode transfer, or, if that doesn't help, binary mode transfer.

Petko