[pmwiki-devel] Specifying the result of a form opens in a new tab

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jul 9 10:25:44 CDT 2015

I have added it for the next version, you can get forms.php from
subversion now.

The current ways to add form attributes are:
- define the whole $InputAttr array in config.php, OR
- define a $PostConfig function to append attributes to that array:

   $PostConfig['FormTarget'] = 100;
   function FormTarget($pn) {
     $GLOBALS['InputAttrs'][] = "target";
   }

You will not need this with the next version for the "target" attribute
but we may try to find an easier way for admins to add allowed
attributes.

Petko