[pmwiki-devel] How to create a GUIEdit button using Javascript

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Sep 19 14:49:31 CDT 2014

Thanks, Peter.

It would be much cleaner if escapes could be defined or if there could be some other way to get around this problem. Buttons that allow interesting javascript would let us create buttons to put divs or conditionals with matching numbers into the markup.

Just a thought for the developers. Maybe this should be a PITS entry.

Randy