[pmwiki-devel] Internal server error message

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Oct 25 09:03:52 CDT 2014

Just for the record, in case someone else encounters similar problems, I discovered that a clean install of PmWiki encountered the exact same unexplained spikes in memory usage.  After moving to a new server, the problem went away.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I learned something about where memory leaks could occur in PmWiki. That will be helpful going forward.

Randy