[pmwiki-devel] PmWiki and PmWiki.org stats

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:39:37 CDT 2014

Whoah, sorry, guess I fell asleep, there!

The reason for my question about stats in the first place is... can we
expose some of them?
Stats give an outsider an indication of the liveliness of the project.
It can even give insiders a better idea of activity, if they think not much
is going on....

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
 <http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a blog)