[pmwiki-devel] Default Skin: Switch to CSS Table?

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 2 18:50:46 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:27 PM, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
>> I have reviewed this skin. The changes from the default skin are indeed very
[...]
> If you do that, you could move the deprecated
>    border='0'
> HTML attribute out of the template and possibly add a CSS selector.  I
[...]

Another change to consider, with
www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWikiPhilosophy#easy
in mind, might be renaming the template and stylesheet files

   pmwiki.tmpl => skin.tmpl
   pmwiki.css => skin.css

This way a wikiadmin could rename just the directory to create a new
skin, whith no need to rename the two files also.

Hagan