[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:07:56 CST 2014

Look at how Wordpress has vastly improved the look of the default skins it
provides over its lifetime.

However, it also has explicitly changed the name of the skins, and provided
version numbers for them.

Could we give an explicit version number to the default PmWiki skin going
forward, and separate the skin from the wiki itself? They shouldn't be
tightly bound (perhaps they are, but I would hope not).

While we're on the subject of consistency -- how about moving all of the
styles used in a default install into the css files?
There are still wiki-style definitions (eg,
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/GroupHeader) that can't be easily
obviously targeted by a skin because they're hidden in header files, etc.

While it is important to show markup examples in action, perhaps they could
be limited to their own pages, so that something like PmWiki/BasicEditing
is not dependent upon them.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a