[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:38:53 CST 2014

I would be reluctant to see this changed back.
I consider it more problematical having a mixture of fixed and variable
width spacing for "font-size" (the only CSS attribute we are discussing
here).
With a mixture it makes it considerably harder to scale the PmWiki skin,
for example for the range of modern device types. With all variable
font-size we are slightly more "responsive" in design.

If PmWiki itself has a different (older) skin from an improved cleaner one
in the distribution, I'd support that.

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz