[pmwiki-devel] PmWiki Debian package

Chris Knadle Chris.Knadle at coredump.us
Mon Apr 28 21:08:56 CDT 2014

Greetings.

I've created a PmWiki package for Debian which installs PmWiki as a WikiFarm.
Partly I decided to do it this way because that's how I personally use PmWiki,
and partly I did so because I wanted to give others a universal way to make as
many websites / fields as desired without having multiple installations of the
software.

To make setting up a new "field" a little easier for users/admins I've created
a pmwiki-newfield script and a man page for it.

I'm looking for some initial feedback on the package from PmWiki developers to
see if there are aspects that I may not have considered before looking for a
Debian developer to sponsor the package.

Direct link to the Debian package:

   http://debian-packages.coredump.us/debian/pool/main/p/pmwiki/

If it's desired to load this onto a server from a signed repository, look
here:

   http://debian-packages.coredump.us/

And the package is also on mentors.debian.net here:

   https://mentors.debian.net/package/pmwiki

Thanks much.

  -- Chris

--