[pmwiki-devel] Attempting to get pits-0.23.php operational

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Sat May 4 17:57:46 CDT 2013

Peter

The test site for solving the generic PITS script problems may be found at:
http://helpcave.org/test/index.php?n=Main.HomePage
The Write and Upload passwords are "BugMe" without the quotes
The only additional recipe running is wsplus.php
The two bugs I know about are
1a) Select "new issue"
1b) Fill in the form
1c) Click "Submit new issue"
Result: The data on the form is not brought forward to the pmwiki Edit
window

2) Once an active issue is generated it is not displayed in the
(:pitslist:)
I created two items that should show as Active issues - Features in the two
http://helpcave.org/test/index.php?n=TestAA.00001
http://helpcave.org/test/index.php?n=TestZZ.00001
In the cookbook directory
pits-0.23.php is the original recipe
pits.php is the working recipe (my simple "fix"(?) is found on line 212/213)
I've tried to keep the test system pretty generic (except for wsplus.php)
I am sending the ftp access information by a separate email

Thanks!

Dave

--
David Sovinski