[pmwiki-devel] "This post has been blocked by the administrator" when trying to upload recipe

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jun 16 09:05:45 CDT 2013

The number of the unapproved external links was more than the currently
allowed (6). This limit is set to reduce the quantity of the spam we have to
clean.

I have created the page and approved the links but we should add a message
why the post has been blocked, for real people (the spambots don't read
those).

Petko