[pmwiki-devel] run-once-at-end rule

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Mar 2 19:34:42 CST 2011

What is the best way to get a rule that will run a single time at the
end of rule processing?

It will be setting a value for $HTMLFooterFmt, so the replacement
aspect is not so important...  (I guess that means it doesn't have to
be a rule at all -- it could just be a way to trigger some PHP after
MarkupToHTML but before the actual PrintFmt()...

I create a rule that just matches /^/ or /$/, but that gets fired
dozens of times due to PRR() calls...  I can suppress calls subsequent
to the first one using a static variable, but it seems pretty
inefficient...

-Peter