[pmwiki-devel] Passing information via the URL

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri May 28 14:10:28 CDT 2010

Peter,

Thanks for the tip. I changed my function to the following, and it worked:

Markup('urlval', '<pagelist',
  "urlval('$1')");
function urlval($key)
{
   return urlencode($_GET[$key]);
}

I assume there are no security implications to passing user-supplied data to pagelist's parameters. Please wise me up if that's not true.

Randy