[pmwiki-devel] Advice needed for CondAuth and cookbook sequencing

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Mar 2 03:19:31 CST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:

> I *believe* (completely untested) that this change would allow a global
> $EnableAuthCache which could be turned off during config.php as needed...

I forgot at least one other change -- the call to PCache() further
down in the same function would need to be surrounded with ...

if ($EnableAuthCache)
   PCache(...);

(Are the changes to $AuthList of concern here as well?  If so I'm
afraid I've glossed over too much here...  But I'm *thinking* they
won't matter...)

-Peter