[pmwiki-devel] New recipe for callouts

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Jan 2 18:56:52 CST 2010

I've just uploaded my first recipe: Callouts. I modeled it on the WikiStylesPlus recipe. It provides tip, important, and warning, and over two dozen other callouts.

A nice enhancement would be to provide a means for administrators to add local callouts without having to modify the recipe or reinstall their local callouts whenever they upgrade to a new version. I don't know how to design that.

If anyone has advice or feedback on this recipe's content, design,  or presentation, or has concerns about this recipe's interaction with others or use of namespace, please let me know.

Enjoy the callouts,

Randy