[pmwiki-devel] Updating PTVs

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Wed Feb 3 23:37:44 CST 2010

hi
the problem i listed on the PITS page (in blue) must be different
than the one listed on the PITS page, because the problem still seems
to exist on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PTVandCategory - it still
takes 2 saves for a pagelist to recognize a change in a PTV.
does this problem require a separate PITS page since that one has
been closed?
and is this the problem that the new Fox recipe is helping to avert?
(just a reminder, the patch that Peter suggested further down the
page has worked to avert this problem on my wiki since June 2009 with
no other problems arising. would love it if this were a part of the
core.)
thanks
adam