[pmwiki-devel] markup rule execution order

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Dec 1 00:11:58 CST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 11:42 PM, John Rankin
<john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> wrote:
> I have a situation which may be a bug in the markup rule execution order

I've never seen something like this, but this debug tool:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DebuggingForCookbookAuthors#ruledebug

has been very helpful to me when I'm trying to figure out problems
associated with interaction between rules...

(Just make sure you don't use it on a production system and that you
turn it off when not needed -- it is quite resource intensive and will
create a *really* big debug file really quickly...)

-Peter