[pmwiki-devel] using another app to call pmwiki

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:01:02 CST 2009

Hey Mike,

Very interesting question. I haven't looked around for a variable yet,
but you might be able to set a variable to not print when including
pmwiki.php. If you can do that, you can use pmwiki's internal
functions to grab and render the page.

Here's an example:
$no_print = 1; #or whatever variable is needed so pmwiki.php doesn't
print by default
include_once("/path/to/pmwiki.php");
$page = RetrieveAuthPage($pagename, $level, $authprompt=false,
$since=0); #you can also use ReadPage($pagename, $since=0)
$html_of_page = MarkupToHTML($pagename, $page['text']);

Does anyone know if such a no_print variable exists?

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi at gmail.com