[pmwiki-devel] developers doc

Frank Schweickert f.schweickert at uva.nl
Sun Mar 29 08:17:13 CDT 2009

> The beauty of a wiki -- if you have concerns about the documentation,
> fix it. ;-)
However, the people who need documentation are not necessarily those who
can provide it by themselves at the same occasion ;-)

I could help with designing a framework, and even provide a recipe that
converts specified WikiDoc tables into xml for whoever wants to collect
that information e.g. in a database. ( For I'm actually working on a
recipe that parses wiki tables with Java object documentation into a
database for "EjsWiki" )

But I would still need answers from PMwiki experts  for such question
like "Is PostPage() functioning in config.php includes or am I just to
stupid to get it right?"

Frank

> (At some point it would probably be good to divide pmwiki
> documentation into developer docs vs user docs in separate groups
> (pmdev or pmwikidev?)...)
>
> (And, yes, someone should probably tell me to go ahead and fix it
> myself... :-) )
>
> -Peter

Dr. Frank F. Schweickert
AMSTEL Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
Kruislaan 404, Amsterdam, 1098 SM, Netherlands
Room 1.09
Phone: +31 20 525-5969, Fax: +31 20 525-5866
http://www.science.uva.nl/amstel
http://www.natsim.net