[pmwiki-devel] fix: forms.php -- select list default on reload

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Mar 11 17:31:35 CDT 2009

I'll check the SVN version, but this is a different issue to the
typo-issue. The typo-issue was for ensuring values were defaulted.

On my local copy, with the typo-issue fix, I needed to apply this larger
patch in order to ensure that user-entered values are re-posted on
error, rather then re-displaying the currently stored values.

  ~ ~ Dave