[pmwiki-devel] patch for PTV issues

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jun 26 14:02:44 CDT 2009

On 6/26/2009, "Peter Bowers" <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:
>(I already sent this to Petko offlist, but since the thread today indicated
>sending it to the dev list, I'll do that as well.)

Thanks! When there already is[1] a discussion in PITS about the thing, it
is probably enough to post additional comments there (I see them). PITS
may be better than e-mail because it gives a general view of all
comments at one place, can be refactored etc.

Also, as I placed a [[!ReviewMe]] tag in the page, I'll address the
issue quite soon.

I also don't feel like ultimately deciding on what direction PmWiki
should take, it's our community which should decide it. That's why I
like very much discussions in PITS. :-)

(If you prefer to discuss things privately with me and Patrick,
absolutely no problem too. Just do what you feel is best.)

Thanks again,
Petko
--
[1] or isn't.