[pmwiki-devel] [patch] New function in pagerev.php

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:50:23 CDT 2009

Howdy all,

In light of recent discussion on how to propose patches/changes to
PmWiki, I've added a PITS entry for the hook patch I proposed a few
months ago. If you have any questions, I will be happy to discuss them
on that page or on this mailing list.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01106

Avast!
Daniel Roesler