[pmwiki-devel] OFF-TOPIC - PHP/MySQL app example

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Jan 31 05:52:44 CST 2009

Apologies for the off-topic post, but you guys here are the most
knowledgeable people I know about PHP development...

I'm just starting to get my feet wet with developing an application on a
PHP/MySQL platform.  I've got it mostly working as a prototype, but it's not
pretty.  I'd like to find some application that will show me elegant ways of
accessing MySQL from PHP...

Do any of you know a good open-source app I could look at to get ideas and
patterns and etc?

(Note: this app is non-pmwiki -- that's why it's off-topic)

-Peter