[pmwiki-devel] Execute post-PmForm & PmForm with url parameters

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Jan 7 12:35:01 CST 2009

1] Is it possible to execute a function (or some code) *after* PmForms
has executed?

OR
2] Is it possible to execute a function only when displaying the PmForm
rather than when posting the PmForm?

Background
----------
This is all related to the textvar markup I'm using. I'm using this in
order to allow PmWiki markup (:...:) to be processed from PmForm fields.
   Markup('textvar::', '<split',

So, in order to ensure that field level markup (:...:) is processed by
PmForms, I don't declare the new textvar when processing a PmForm. Works
fine.

However, when a form submission fails (as when there is a non-entered
required field), the form is re-displayed. In this case, I need to
define the new texvar to ensure the (::...::) markup is not displayed at
the end of the page.

  ~ ~ Dave