[pmwiki-devel] how to access MatchCount from pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Feb 14 03:21:54 CST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:

> Friday, February 13, 2009, 6:31:14 PM, Hans wrote:
> The function also calculates the correct range for the pagelist.
> But I don't know how to feed this $range string into
> the pagelist count= parameter.

Or, alternatively, use {(breakpagelist ...)} as a wrapper for the pagelist
in powertools.  Then use the $_GET once again to calculate the
count=from..to before handing it off to the pagelist MX.

Or, alternatively, use (:breakpagelist ...:) as a wrapper which replaces
itself with (:pagelist ... count=x..y:).

-Peter