[pmwiki-devel] how to access MatchCount from pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 01:42:44 CST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:

> I think all that's needed is this line:
>
> $FmtV['$AllMatchCount'] = count($matches);
>
> But this must occur *before* $opt['count'] processing.

Hmmm...  In retrospect maybe this line should occur at the end of
MakePageList() so that any other FPL functions can depend on it as well...

(BTW I'm not picky on the name of the variable -- $AllMatchesCount or
$AllMatches or $PageListCount or whatever.  I just think it would be good to
differentiate between $MatchCount which respects the count=x..y and this new
variable that doesn't respect that parameter.

-Peter